Quooker Cold Water Filter
The Quooker Cold Water Filter system has been designed to allow you to quickly switch from tap water to cold filtered water.
- The Cold Water Filter is designed to reduce unpleasant tastes and odours from the water.
- The Quooker tap supplies cold filtered water via a single push and turn, which when engaged will light the tap ring blue so you know the water being dispensed is old.
- The water passes through an activated-carbon filter which ensures the water tastes and smells better.
- The filter is easy to replace and should be changed every 12 months.
- Always flush the filter each time you fit/replace it to flush through any excess carbon residue displaced in shipping. This can make the water initially run black for a few seconds.
Run the cold water on the filtered setting for around 5 minutes until the water comes through clear.