CC 206c Commercial Softener (Dishwasher / Hot Water Softener)
A compact cabinet, high performance water softener, suitable for light commercial applications where space is at a premium. (Castors supplied but not fitted.)
– Space saving compact design
– Integrated brine drum
– On castors; easy to move around
– Robust construction for demanding environments
– High temperature compatibility - up to 160ºF
– Variable meter ranges allow for extreme low- or high-flow sensitivity
– Max working temp 70°C. 3/4” inlet/outlet, 11 minute regeneration
– Cabinet (h x w x d) - 55.9cm x 35.6cm x 35.6cm
Kinetico uses the kinetic energy of moving water to power its systems instead of electricity – thanks to its patented Turbine, so you never have to worry about costly repairs or higher monthly electricity bills.
The twin-tank design is the only system to backwash without ever going offline (i.e. cannot supply soft water) which means a continuous and uninterrupted supply of soft water.
Meters water use to accurately determine when it's time to regenerate with watch-like precision, resulting in less waste and greater savings. So when YOU go on holiday so does your water softener.
Soft Water Rinse
Uses only soft, conditioned water to clean itself, which prolongs the life of the water softener. In fact, our longest serving unit is currently 32 years old!
Sounds a mouthful, but unlike most other softeners, our systems regenerate from the bottom up for more even and efficient use of the resin bead. Resulting in less waste, less salt and a longer lasting system.
Precision engineered valve to operate quietly for minimum disturbance and noise levels, even when in regeneration.